The Toronto Design Offsite Festival (TO DO) brings people together to celebrate contemporary design across the city January 16-22, 2017.
Join the Festival to become a part of an exciting network of creative people, exhibitions, events, and a captive audience of designers and design-lovers. Last year we had 85+ events and exhibitions across the city, 99,000+ visitors, and 58+ million press impressions. From design talks to experimental installations to prototypes to opening parties and curated exhibitions, the Festival featured the work of over 400 designers and artists.
Independently-produced events, exhibitions, and window installations are integral to the Festival’s structure. We welcome all who want to present, discuss, demonstrate, or exhibit design in any field and/or related disciplines. Exhibitors include independent designers, design firms, local businesses, academic and cultural institutions, and students.Click Here to Learn More
Exhibitors are responsible for arranging their own venue in the city of Toronto, including spaces such as galleries, studios, workshops, cafés, schools, cinemas, and businesses.
The 7th annual TO DO Festival runs January 16-22, 2017. Window installations must run for the entire week, events must take place during week, and exhibitions must run during some part of the week. Installations and exhibitions can start before and/or end after Festival Week.Your registration includes:
- A listing on the Festival mobile App (one page with up to 6 images, 40-word description, 1 opening reception or other event);
- A listing in the printed Festival Guide (event or exhibition name, dates, address, website URL) with an anticipated distribution of 15,000 copies city-wide;
- Inclusion in one “What TO DO” daily e-newsletter and corresponding “What TO DO” website post; and
- TO DO venue signage (e.g. window cling).
- Be a part of Toronto’s diverse design community
- Show your work to an enthusiastic audience of designers and design-lovers
- Get exposure through the Festival’s website, mobile App, social media, press releases, e-newsletters, and printed guide distributed at all Festival venues
- Meet and build relationships new designers, educators, curators, and manufacturers
- Explore new ideas
- Add to your brand capital by self-producing your own programming
- Engage with a captive audience for less than standard advertising rates
10 projects are selected by a jury, and receive extra promotion through our media channels including our e-newsletter, website, and social media, as well as additional visibility in our printed guide as “Festival Features.” Every project is considered.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Comment as :