Sofia Municipality announces an open competition for the restoration, renovation and construction of Sveta Nedelya Square and its adjacent public spaces, aiming to create a network of public spaces while preserving their identity.
- continuity between historical layers and modern structure
- connect public spaces of human scale
- establish connection between pedestrian spaces
- create an accessible and safe connection between the visitors and exposed archaeological values
- enhance the accessibility
- ensure activity - at all times of the day and all year round
- create modern urban design
- economic feasibility of the conceptual solution
The Contracting Authority determines a total amount of prizes to the participants in the contest at the amount of 250 000 BGN.
For the Ist place project ranked – prize of 70 000 BGN
For the IInd place project ranked – prize of 60 000 BGN
For the IIIrd place project ranked – prize of 50 000 BGN
For the IVth place project ranked – prize of 40 000 BGN
For the Vth place project ranked – prize of 30 000 BGN
The winner of the first prize will be invited to negotiate with Sofia Municipality to prepare a technical and working project.
Official website: svetanedelya.com/sveta-nedelya-square
Comment as :