The 2011 Rudy Bruner Award for Urban Excellence Call for Entries is now open!
Project Eligibility/Who May Apply
- The project must be a real place, not just a plan or program.
- Since site visits are integral to the award process, the project must have been in operation for a sufficient amount of time to demonstrate success.
- The project must be located in the continental United States. It is not feasible to conduct site visits at other locations.
- There are no distinct categories. Projects may include any type of place that makes a positive contribution to the urban built environment.
- Urban environment is broadly defined to include cities, towns, villages, neighborhoods, counties and/or regions.
- Previous applicants and Honorable Mention winners may apply up to three times. Previous winners are not eligible.
The 2011 Rudy Bruner Award application is available only as an electronic download in writeable PDF form. If you have Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.16 or later, you will be able to complete the form electronically, save a copy to your computer, and print it for submission. To obtain the latest version of Acrobat Reader, please visit Adobe's website.
Note: All application materials, including project visuals and supplementary items, must be submitted by the Applicant as a single package.
Application Information and Instructions
Project Information (to be completed by Applicant)
Perspective Sheets (to be completed by others with knowledge of project)
*Note: Once completed, Perspective Sheets must be given to Applicant for final submission. Please see Application Information for detailed instructions.
Instructions for Completing and Submitting Electronic Forms
To download the application files, you can right-click (PC) or Option-click (Mac) on the file link below, and then select "Save Target/Link As" to save the file to a location on your hard drive. To fill in the application forms, simply move your cursor over the field you wish to complete and click on it. When positioning the cursor on a fill-in area or element, the cursor will change appearance. The I-beam pointer allows you to type text. The hand pointer allows you to select a check box or radio button. Enter the appropriate data in each box or field. To move from one field to the next, press the Tab key. You can also use your cursor to move from field to field.
Applications must be printed out and submitted as hard copy. No email submissions will be accepted. However, applicants are encouraged to provide and electronic copy of all materials on a CD to accompany hard copy submissions. If your organization uses digital signatures, a digital signature field is available on all forms so that you can sign the electronic copies provided on the CD. Otherwise, unsigned electronic copies on CD are acceptable. (All hard copies must be physically signed.)
For More Information and Assistance
Comment as :