NOVA External Venturing - the Saint-Gobain team of analysts that identifies start-up companies that are a good strategic fit with Saint-Gobain businesses - will reward innovations in the fields of construction products, advanced materials, energy efficiency and environmental sustainability with cash prizes and consideration for partnership opportunities with Saint-Gobain.
Start-ups from all over the world can participate. Final selection will take place at the Saint-Gobain booth at Greenbuild in San Francisco on November 15, 2012, where the most promising 8-12 start-ups will take part in a "speed-dating" session. Three winners will be chosen.
The competition's winners will benefit as follows:
- The top three cash prizes are: $50,000 (first place), $25,000 (second place) and $10,000 (third place).
- The NOVA External Venturing team will work with the most promising start-ups to assess the possibility of partnerships with Saint-Gobain (joint development, license, financing, etc.).
Time line :
- Submission deadline (in English only): June 30, 2012
- Selection of finalists: early September 2012
- Speed-dating session for the finalists with Saint-Gobain representatives at the Greenbuild International Conference and Expo in San Francisco: November 15 2012
Submit your proposal: email@example.com
Comment as :