A’ Design Award & Competition, one of the world’s most known design awards program is offering 7500 Euros worth of prizes to as many as 20 contestants who submit the most compelling ideas to advance the A’ Design Awards & Competition. The submission deadline for the A’ Design Award Challenge is January 21, 2013. Winning contestants will also be given opportunity to attend the A’ Design Award Gala-Night and join the A’ Design Awards’ Winners’ Exhibition on April 15, 2013 at Como, Italy.
A’ Design Awards seeks innovative ideas that support their mission – to provide a fair, ethical and competitive platform for companies, designers and innovators to compete on, while providing them a global audience to showcase their success and talents to. Since its foundation in 2009, A’ Design Award & Competitions have been supporting the global design culture by providing an ethical and equal platform for designers from all over the world to compete on. Now, we are seeking for ideas to how to make the A' Design Awards better.
A’ Design Challenge is open to submission under 10 headings:
- Innovative advertising ideas for communicating Award Winning Designs to public.
- Innovative advertising ideas for communicating A’ Design Award & Competitions to public.
- Innovative networking and business opportunity ideas for award winners.
- Innovative ideas for improving our awarding processes and efficiency.
- Innovative ideas for improving the prestige component of the awards program.
- Innovative ideas for integration of A’ Design Awards to other events.
- Innovative ideas for improving knowledge exchange and connectivity among award winners.
- Innovative ideas for creating public awareness for design.
- Innovative ideas for new on-demand and premium services for A’ Design Award Winners.
- Innovative ideas for A’ Design Awards Winners’ Kits.
For each of the categories listed above, two winners will be provided A’ Design Awards Nomination Tickets that is worth 375 Euros each.
Submissions to the A’ Award Challenge can be made by registering to the contest website and uploading a simple abstract. Entrants are kindly invited to read the competition brief at http://www.adesignchallenge.com
Comment as :