EWNS Art Project invites submissions for its upcoming exhibition entitled:
"Let Me Be Your Fantasy" Fantasy Art Exhibition
Artists from all over the world are invited to submit a minimum of 3 works for inclusion at first into the gallery’s online group exhibition to be showcased for a minimum of 1 year. Selected artists will then also have the opportunity to participate in a group exhibition in Paris to be scheduled later.
Unleash your imagination !
Dates & Deadlines
- March 31, 2013 : Submissions Close (Deadline)
- From May 1, 2013 : Notification to Artists
- From June 1, 2013 : Launch of online exhibition
- Open to artists 18 years of age or older from around the world who submit artwork in the following media: painting, drawing, photography, digital Imaging, sculpture.
- All work must be original, created by the artist (preferably made in last two years), signed by the artist and available for sale. Reproductions of original artwork, such as giclee prints of original paintings, will not be accepted.
- Digital art must be original artwork that is created exclusively on a computer, and must be signed. Original, limited edition prints of digital art will be permitted, and must be signed and numbered as part of an edition.
- Photographs must be signed and numbered and must be the artist’s original image. Artists are encouraged to identify clearly whether a photographic print is produced digitally or through a traditional photographic process (silver print, Polaroid, dye-transfer, etc.).
- All entries must be labeled for sale with price indicated.(keep in mind that EWNS Art Project receives 30 per cent commission of works sold).
- Dimensions & weight: Maximum size limitations 40″ in or 100cm in any direction, Maximum weight limitations 110lbs / 50 kg).
- Final selections for the exhibition will be made by the Artists’ Committee.
- All submitted applications will be reviewed and only artists that have been selected will be contacted.
- All selected images will appear in our online gallery for a duration of one year minimum.
- The selected artists will have the opportunity to participate, under certain conditions, in a group exhibition in Paris, to be scheduled for 2014/2015 (TBD).
Comment as :