WOULD YOU LIKE TO BECOME PART OF THE NEW GENERATIONS PLATFORM?
Itinerant Office, alongside of the official website, launches the first New Generations “Call for Entries”, open to all architects and creative people under 40 interested in joining our network.
Being part of the New Generations network gives you several advantages:
- spreading your work within an international community
- getting our support to develop any personal projects
- participating in some of our cultural activities (exhibitions, workshops, round tables…)
WHAT DO WE ASK OF YOU?
The video format is the one that best represents the New Generations platform: we ask you to send us a short video interview (not more than 5 minutes) answering 3 simple questions:
- Describe the role of the architect in contemporary society;
- Concerns and urgencies for a young office;
- Profession in the next 20 years. What do you expect? How, in you opinion, will the profession change within the next 20 years?
PARTICIPATION AND PRIZES
Among all the interviews received, a jury will make a first selection of (maximum) 20 offices that will be included in our network.
What does this mean? Gaining visibility during the New Generations Festival in Milan (28-29-30 November 2013) and the opportunity to participate in some of our future initiatives (workshops, festivals, exhibitions).
Among the finalists we will pick one (1) winner who will be invited to participate in the Festival in Milan next November.
We ask every participant for a small fee (19euro), in order to organize the call and offer a prize to the winner.
Use the registration form to participate!
- Online inquiries until 25-10-2013 GTM+1
- Registration and Uploading of the video-interview (11-11-2013 – 24:00 GTM+1)
- Announcement of the finalists and the winner (18-11-2013) in our website
Comment as :