If you are a licensed architect or related professional who practices in the United States, you are invited to enter Architectural Record’s 2018 Cocktail Napkin Sketch Contest.
All you need is a white cocktail napkin and pen to demonstrate that the art of the sketch is still alive. Two grand prize winners will be chosen (1 licensed architect, 1 related professional).
Grand prize winners will receive a $300 gift card and a set of cocktail napkins with their winning sketch printed on it! The sketches of the winners and runners-up will be published in the November 2018 issue of the magazine and shown online in the Cocktail Napkin Sketch Gallery.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Sketches should be architecture-oriented and drawn specifically for this competition.
- Create a sketch on a 5-inch-by-5-inch white paper cocktail napkin. (It's OK to cut down a larger napkin to size, but anything bigger than 5 inches square will be disqualified.)
- Use ink or ballpoint pen.
- Include the completed registration form.
- You may submit up to 6 cocktail napkin sketches, but each one should be numbered on the back and include your name.
- All materials must be postmarked no later than September 5, 2018.
Comment as :