It is considered to be the important step in spreading science and knowledge through this the participation of researchers from all around the world.The main goal of this conference is to improve and enhance the quality of life and built environment in developing countries. This could be achieved through the outcomes of the conference in the treatment of all problems in saving energy, using renewable energy, and to use efficient building materials and other aspects that achieve the environmental efficiency.
In addition, this conference emphasizes on using energy performance simulation in the design process of sustainable architecture. Using simulation tools facilitates achieving accurate and new results for studying energy consumption in buildings for both new and existing buildings as well. Architects, planners, environmentalism, engineers, universities, decision makers and stakeholders all are invited to participate and contribute in this conference in order to exchange knowledge and experience in one place. This will be great meeting that works in order to evolve our built environment and also update new approaches that contribute in improving sustainability in developing different communities
1. Sustainability Concept In Architecture And Urban Design.
2. Sustainable Low-cost Mobility.
3. Land Use Management.
4. Energy Consumption, Performance And Simulation In Buildings And Urban Spaces.
5. Energy In Design Process.
6. Sustainable Materials And Technologies.
7. Buildings’ Life Cycle Costs Assessment.
8. Energy Efficiency In (heating – Cooling – Lighting).
9. Waste Management And Water Recycling.
10. Criticism In Designs And Planning.
11. Urban Design And Planning And Climatology.
12. Building Designs Treatments In Hot Arid Zones.
13. Sustainable Schools And Educational Buildings.
14. Sustainable Industry And Low-cost Freight Transport.
15. Natural Resources And Environmental Dimension.
16. Green Areas And Public Spaces Development.
17. Coastal Areas Development And Internal Sustainable Tourism.
18. Environmental Issues: Assessment, Management, And Solutions.
To more information: https://goo.gl/aTJyhv
Comment as :