The aim of the competition is to rejuvenate the land on the other side of the Taj Mahal, across the river; on the site of the Mehtab Bagh.
The Mehtab Bagh must not remain a separate tourist destination to visit, just to get another view of the Mughal marvel, Taj Mahal; but act as an extension of its beautiful architecture, into a harmonious continuation on the other side of the river.
Taj Mahal is often referred to as the symbol of love. The design intervention should aim at propagating the message of love through the language of art and architecture.
download the detailed brief by clicking here.
- Start of Competition: June 24, 2017
- Deadline for Submissions: October 15, 2017
- Announcement of Winners: October 31, 2017
Note: All deadlines are 11:59 pm – 00:00 am IST (Indian Standard Time)
Entrants may register as individuals or as a group consisting of maximum 3 members. All architecture and design students, as well as professionals are eligible to participate in the competition. They may do so by filling the registration form and submitting it with the appropriate payment through the secure gateway (PayPal/Instamojo) on our website www.architize.com
If you wish to use the system of bank tranfer (or any other payment system), please send us a mail at email@example.com
- Early Registration Period (June 24 to July 15) – $15
- Regular Registration Period (July 16 to August 31) – $20
- Late Registration Period (September 1 to October 15) – $25
Note: It would not be possible to amend or update the information relating to your registration including the names of the group members once validated.
- First Prize – $500 + Certificate
- Second Prize – $200 + Certificate
- Third Prize – $100 + Certificate
- 3 Honorable Mentions to be published on the site
In case of any queries, please send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Comment as :