Can cities work for everyone?
Please join us on January 23, 2018, at 5:30 pm for hOUR City, an evening of conversations and presentations on how to create more dynamic and equitable cities and regions. Stephen Engblom, Senior Vice President / Global Director of Cities at AECOM, and David van der Leer, Executive Director of Van Alen Institute, will moderate a panel discussion exploring strategies to connect more communities to the opportunities in cities today.
- Bill Hanway, Executive Vice President / Global Sports Leader, AECOM
- Marissa Aho, Chief Resilience Officer, City of Los Angeles
- Frances Anderton, Host, 'DnA: Design & Architecture', KCRW
- Frederick Fisher, AIA FAAR, Design Principal and President, Frederick Fisher and Partners
- Ian Gardner, President, Chanje
- Minoli Ratnatunga, Director, Regional Economics Research, Milken Institute
- Mimi Zeiger, Los Angeles-based critic, editor, curator, and educator
Following the panel, four finalist teams in the 2017 Urban SOS®: hOUR City student competition will present their projects, as they vie for $15,000 in prize money and up to $25,000 of in-kind support for the winning team to pilot their ideas.
Please RSVP by January 9, 2018 by clicking here as soon as possible.
Comment as :