Join AWA+D, AIA’s Women in Architecture (WiA), and the SoCal chapter of National Organization of Minority Architects (NoMA) in DTLA as designers from each LA outpost present anecdotes, stories and inspirations – pecha kucha style!
The theme for the evening’s speed talks (2 minute presentations with a maximum of 6 slides) is “My Favorite Mentor”, so join us to hear a host of local designers describe the people that have inspired them, both professionally and personally.
List of speakers:
- Sarah Lorenzen, Cal Poly Pomona
- Nina Briggs, The Fabric
- Roland Wiley, RAW International
- Kate Diamond, HDR
- Allyne Winderman, Cal Poly Pomona
- Whitney Wyatt/EJ Fernandez, Ehrlich Yanai Rhee Chaney Architects
- Huay Wee, Rios Clementi Hale Studios
- Helena Jubany + Leslie Sydnor, NAC Architects + Cummings
- Candace Wong, KAA Design
- William Itzen, ITZEN
- Jen Wong, Lehrer Architects
- Michael Pinto, NAC Architects
- Fallon Lebedowicz, CO Architects
- Todd Rinehart, Smithgroup JJR
- Reuben Jacobs, Santa Monica College, LANOMA
Cost: $10 for members of AWA+D, AIA|WiA or SoCal NOMA / $15 for non-members. Register here.
More info here.
Comment as :