The American Institute of Architecture Students will be holding our annual Grassroots Leadership Conference in Washington, DC from July 6-9, 2017. Coinciding with the 61st anniversary of the National Organization, the conference highlights critical attributes for thriving as an architecture student today.
The 4-day event has a great lineup of keynote speakers, including:
- Jeanne Gang, founding principal of Studio Gang,
- Helene Dreiling, incoming President of the National Architectural Accrediting Board,
- Corey Clayborne, incoming AIA Virginia Executive Vice President/CEO,
- Kathe Hambrick, Executive Director at River Road African American Museum,
- Deana Moore, Vice President of Marketing for Fairway Market, and
- Anthony Vanky, researcher and project lead at the MIT Senseable City Lab
Through the tracks — Leadership, Freedom By Design, Innovation, Career, and Lifestyle — the Grassroots Leadership Conference encourages attendees at all stages of their education and AIAS involvement to explore their interests and go beyond their typical understanding of architecture education through sessions, workshops, and events.
Comment as :