Our friends at PAR — or Platform for Architecture + Research — were announced as the 2014 recipient of the Presidential Emerging Practice Award from the AIA Los Angeles. In a constantly evolving setting like the City of Angels, the award is the highest honor that the AIA|LA Presidential Board presents to an emerging architecture firm in recognition of consistently creating innovative work. It also highlights individuals who take leadership roles in advancing the architectural profession.
An evening awards ceremony will take place at the Million Dollar Theatre & Grand Central Market in downtown Los Angeles on October 29, 2014.
Full list of AIA|LA 2014 Presidential Board Honorees
- 25-Year Award: Kate Mantilini – Morphosis Architects & ROTO Architectshttp://www.aialosangeles.org/
- Emerging Practice: PAR – Jennifer Marmon, AIA
- Design Advocate: Michael Webb, Hon. AIA|LA
- Educator Award: Norman Millar, AIA – Woodbury University
- Community Contribution: A+D Museum – Tibbie Dunbar & John Dale, FAIA
- Honorary AIA|LA: Tibbie Dunbar, A+D Museum
- Honorary AIA|LA: Adele Yellin
- Building Team: Emerson College
- Gold Medal: Chris Martin, FAIA & David Martin FAIA – AC Martin Partners
Comment as :