Current architecture students and recent grads worldwide have the chance to partake in IS ARCH's annual competition, which encourages young designers to contribute and debate architectural ideas and solutions with each other. Now in its 7th edition, the competition offers a glimpse into what ideas are brewing in the minds of today's young designers.
This year's jury selected three prize winners and ten special mentions. Have a look at the prize winners below.
1ST PRIZE: “DELTA Raefiguratoria: Treatise on the Ebro Delta restoration” by José Alberto González Martín | Spain
2ND PRIZE: “No-Man's-Land” by Orit Theuer | Austria
3RD PRIZE: “Explorative Synergy” by Stephan Ritzer
You can find more of the 7th edition entries here, or check out previous IS ARCH results on Bustler in the links below.
- TOMISLAV DUSHANOV, Herzog & de Meuron Associate
- TROY CONRAD THERRIEN, Guggenheim architecture curator
- FRANCESCO LORENZI, member of The Renzo Piano senator’s working group
- JAMES JANKE, Morphosis project designer
- ELIF ERDINE, lecturer at AA. Worked at Zaha Hadid Architects 2006 - 2010
All images courtesy of IS ARCH.
Comment as :