Shortlisted teams for the Château de Beaucastel New Winery Competition have been announced. The competition focuses on a renovation and extension of Château de Beaucastel, a winery located in Courthézon, France. Owned by the Perrin Family, the vineyard's business has grown requiring the family to extend their estate. Each selected team will receive a compensation of 2000€.
The 10 teams selected are as follows:
- Francisco Aires Mateus Arquitectos lda.
- Garcés - De Seta - Bonet + YUA studio
- John Pawson + Fradin Weck Architecture
- Light Earth Designs LLP
- Marchi Architectes
- Menos è Mais + Combas Architectes
- Metayer Errath Lehembre architectes associés
- Agence Rudy Ricciotti
- Shigeru Ban Architects Europe + Jean de Gastines Architectes
- Studio Mumbai + Grego Architectes
After a first rendering, between 3 and 6 teams will be chosen on a project intentions basis. Each chosen team will receive a compensation of 10,000€. More information can be found on the official website of the competition.
Comment as :