It's no surprise that the stakes are high to design the Gothenburg tower in Sweden, a mixed-use tower that will be the tallest building in the Nordic region. Swedish construction company SERNEKE initiated the idea of the skyscraper.
The well-known finalists surely make up a competitive group for the last round. They are:
- Ian Simpson Architects
- Zaha Hadid Architects
- Wingårdhs Arkitektkontor
- Manuelle Gautrand Architecture
Each team submitted their proposal under anonymity to the jury. The winner will be announced on June 17.
Check out the proposals below and try to guess who designed what!
Project name: Ursa
Height: 214 meters
Project name: Svall
Height: 231 meters
Project name: Glasklart
Height: 202.1 meters
Project name: Polstjärnan
Height: 230 meters
Project name: Kyssen
Height: 215 meters
Swedish Association of Architects
- Christer Malmström (Architect)
- Louise Masreliez (Architect)
City Planning Gothenburg
- Björn Siesjö (City Architect)
- Anders Svensson (Architect)
Älvstrandens Development AB
- Olle Lindqvist (Special projects)
- Staffan Bolminger (Environmental Strategist)
Serneke Group AB
- Ola Serneke (CEO)
- Alban Herlitz (Project Development)
Translations by Google Translate. Images courtesy of Serneke.
Comment as :