The editors of Architectural Record are currently inviting submissions for the 2019 Record Interiors awards program. All architects registered in the United States or abroad, as well as interior designers working in collaboration with architects, are welcome to submit interiors-only projects that have been completed in the last year. The projects may be new construction, renovation, or adaptive reuse; commercial or residential; domestic or international. Special consideration will be given to works that incorporate innovation in design, program, building technology, sustainability, and/or materials. Winning projects will be selected by an editorial jury and published in the September 2019 issue of Architectural Record.
- Entry is open to any architect registered in the U.S. or abroad.
- Projects must be built within the last 12 months.
- Entries must be approved by client for publication.
- Projects previously published will be evaluated at the discretion of the jury.
DEADLINE All entries must be submitted by May 31, 2019.
Visit architecturalrecord.com/enter-record-interiors to submit your project. Entries must be submitted as a single PDF (no larger than 10 MB) that contains:
- A succinct project description (no more than 500 words) that includes: architect or firm name, program, brief, and solution
- A comprehensive selection of at least 10 large size, good quality, professionally-photographed images (one per page and 8 x 10 inches in size preferred)
- Plans, drawings, and elevations with scale and north arrow.
Entries must be accompanied by a credit card payment of $75 USD, payable after the Entry Questions and PDF Upload have been completed.
QUESTIONS First, please carefully read all instructions found on the contest entry page: architecturalrecord.com/enter-record-interiors. If you still have questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use “Record Interiors” as the subject line.
Comment as :