Organizers: International Architecture Society(IAS)
Habitat Environment Society of Asia Pacific(HESAP)
Contractor: Shanghai Hanshi Culture Communication Co., Ltd.
Theme: architectural design in developing countries
The architectural design of developing countries is full of vigor and vitality, and it is a milestone in the history of world architecture. This design exhibition, hope to be able to attract the most extensive architectural design works of developing countries, the maximum selection and recognition of the characteristics of the design work, to promote international architectural design and cultural exchange.
Both teachers and students, designers and design enthusiasts can participate in the domestic and foreign design institutions, allowing the individual or team (no more than 5) in the form of competition.
1. The design work must be located in developing countries, can be built, in the construction or not built in the actual project, it can be a pilot study and discussion or students design work;
2. The design work of the drawing and the content is not limited, but electronic documents should be JPG or PDF format, its resolution should not be less than 100DPI;
3. The design work of the drawings should include a brief description of the design, to assist the work of the design intent and characteristics, the number of characters is not limited, but the language should be the Chinese (traditional, simplified) or English;
4. The competition only accepts electronic documents, and the electronic documents must do not exceed 50M, they must be sent to the e-mail box, SHEJIDAZHAN@163.COM.For the sake of fairness, the registration form is required to send to HES-ASIAPACIFIC@HOTMAIL.COM and ARCHITECTURESOCIETY@OUTLOOK.COM, to back up the registration information;
5. The electronic documents submitted by the participants include: registration form, design work, payment voucher or photo, electronic scan of student ID (if any), electronic scan of the recommendation (if any), the electronic scan of the award certificate (if any);
6. Submission deadline is December 31, 2015, the organizing committee will award and awarded a certificate in January 2016.
1. Architectural design
2. Urban planning
3. Municipal engineering
5. Interior design
6. Digital performance
7. Other participants considered relevant classification
1. Best Architectural Design Award (100)
2. Gold Award (300)
3. Silver Award (500)
4. Bronze Award (3000)
5. Excellence Award (open-ended)
6. Nomination Award (open-ended)
7. Finalist Award(all comply with work requirements can be submitted directly to obtain Finalist Awards and above)
Note: the above awards will be issued by IAS,HESAP award certificate. Among them, the award-winning design works can be by virtue of certificate of award-winning pieces of electronic scanning directly obtained Excellence Award or better;those once in national level activities in the award-winning works, can directly receive Bronze Award or better; by the way, students design works after the teacher recommended by, direct access to the Nomination Award or better; all conforms to the work requirements of the entries submitted, can get Finalist Award or better. The organizing committee is likely to report some of the Best Architectural Design Award works by the Hongkong media, or interview some of the authors, but the specific circumstances need to be notified separately. Gold Award works and Best Architectural Design Award works, will also be collected and issued a collection certificate by HESAP.
1. Entries must pay a small fee, to be paid in RMB currency or US dollars. The fee is paid to the contractor. Participants (each entry) in mainland China have to pay 700 yuan (350 yuan for student works, the student must provide electronic scanning of the student card), participants (each entry) from other countries and regions have to pay U.S.$ 150 (U.S.$ 75 for student works, the student must provide Electronic scanning of the student card).
2. Payment (choose one)
Alipay Transfer Alipay account: firstname.lastname@example.org
PayPal Transfer PayPal account: email@example.com
Bank Transfer Account:6212261001044705702 (Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Shanghai Hongqiao Hub Branch) Account Name: Yue Qian
Note: Alipay transfer is not charge transfer fees, while PayPal transfers and bank transfer has the potential to produce transfer fee, if the payment of the fees generated in the process, participants must take care of themselves; if the payment currency is US dollars, please use PayPal transfer; After the payment, please shots or taking pictures after payment vouchers, along with design work to be submitted to the e-mail: SHEJIDAZHAN@163.COM.
Official website: HTTP://WWW.ARCHIAWARD.NET
Official Blog: HTTP://EADDC.BLOG.COM
Organizing Committee E-mail: HES-ASIAPACIFIC@HOTMAIL.COM
Submission E-mail: SHEJIDAZHAN@163.COM
1. The copyright of the entries is no doubt to the participants of the work;
2. If there is plagiarism in the entries, the relevant entries will be canceled qualifications;
3. If there are questions about the activity, please send email to HES-ASIAPACIFIC@HOTMAIL.COM;
4. Any attack or damage to this activity will be appealed to the law;
5. The interpretation of the event is to the organizers.
Registration form download address: (please enter any URL, and then download)
Comment as :