Designaddvance brought to you by Capricot Technologies in association with Ethos Empowers and Autodesk India announces this year's theme: Emerging Towns: Narrowing the Gap Between Home and Work.
We invite all undergraduate and post-graduate students of Architecture, Planning, Engineering & Design across the country to design mixed-use development which are beacons for their sustainable design & planning.
To design mixed-use development which are beacons for their sustainable design and planning. Projects that represent the aspirations of the youth; are examples of good architectural interventions; and invoke qualities of wellbeing, inclusivity, and an integrated approach.
An opportunity to design innovative futuristic mixed-use hubs specifically for towns (Tier 2,3,4 cities), evoking a wholesome life experience while being net-zero energy efficient.
• Open to all undergraduate and postgraduate students of Architecture, Planning, Engineering, and Design across the country.
• Anyone who is a student at the time of registration is eligible to participate, including graduates of 2022.
• A maximum of three members per team is permissible.
• The team may be multidisciplinary with at least one member being an architecture student.
• The members of the team can belong to the same or different academic years, colleges, and courses of undergraduate or postgraduate disciplines with at least one member being an architecture student.
Award and Certifications
• Cash Prizes for the top three winners:
1st: Rs 75,000/-
2nd: Rs. 50,000/-
3rd: Rs. 25,000/-
• Top 5 winners will get Free entry to Capricot BIM for Design Program (140 Hours).
• Top 10 entries to be published on our website.
• All participants who have submitted the entries will get a discount voucher of 40% on the BIM for Design Program.
• E - Certificates for all attendees of the workshop.
• E - Certificates for all participants who have submitted competition entries.
Registrations open: 15th March 2022
Registrations deadline: 20th September 2022
Submission Deadline: 26th September 2022
Online Self-Learning Modules and Webinars by experts in sustainability, BIM, energy simulation, building innovations will be conducted at regular intervals - accessible free of cost for the competition registrants.
For detailed information, please register and download brief at
Comment as :