DIFFA: Design Industries Foundation Fighting AIDS (DIFFA) will host its annual DINING BY DESIGN fundraiser from March 21-25. Staged for five days, DINING BY DESIGN showcases extraordinary dining environments from renowned designers and brands to raise critical funds for DIFFA‚Äôs work fighting HIV/AIDS. 2019 marks the event‚Äôs 10th year at Pier 92 in conjunction with the Architectural Digest Design Show. AD Design Show ticket holders will receive free admission into DINING BY DESIGN.
The fun and fundraising starts on Thursday, March 21 with the annual COCKTAILS BY DESIGN. This special preview party offers attendees the first look at these one-of-a-kind dining installations. Guests are treated to bites from some of New York‚Äôs favorite restaurants at tasting tables. Early bird tickets start at $150.¬†
As the keystone event, the GALA DINNER includes cocktails and table-hopping followed by an elegant seated VIP dinner, dancing and a silent auction. Tickets start at $500.¬†¬†
The public is invited to see this spectacular display of design during general admission hours¬†
(Friday, March 22 from 10am to 6pm - Sunday, March 25 from 10am to 5pm)¬†
Visit¬†https://diffa.org/dining-by-design¬†to learn more. Tickets will be available at this link: https://e.givesmart.com/events/bZg/.
Time and Tickets
- Media Tour: Thursday March 21 | 3-4pm registration https://docs.google.com/forms/...¬†
- Cocktails By Design: Thursday March 21 | 6-9:30pm Tickets are available for $150 (early bird rate)¬†
- Public Viewing: Friday March 22 - Saturday March 23 10am - 6pm | Sunday, March 25 10am - 5pm¬†
- *AD Design Show Ticket holders can enter for free¬†
- Gala Dinner: Monday, March 25 | 6:30-10:30pm Individual tickets start at $500, see site for ticket packages¬†
Comment as :