*Details of this event have been updated
RUMBLE is UCLA Architecture and Urban Design’s end-of-year exhibition. It is an opportunity to showcase how the architectural and urban ideas that motivate us have matured and developed under the direction of our talented students and the collective stewardship of faculty.
This year, we are excited to engage a truly global group of critics and guests in conversations about the future of the built environment as forecasted by UCLA Architecture and Urban Design.
We invite you to explore our work at aud.ucla.edu/rumble-2020.
- WORKHOUSE: LATENT FUTURES with Hitoshi Abe
- A FOREST IN THE CITY: MASS TIMBER INFILL URBANISM with Neil Denari
- LOS ANGELES PORTRAITS with Yara Feghali
- ON FORCE AND FORM with Heather Roberge
- TERMINAL TERRAIN with Georgina Huljich, Jimenez Lai, Narineh Mirzaeian, and Mohamed Sharif
- BEYOND ARCHITECTURE: SECTION AND ELEVATION with Katy Barkan, Benjamin Freyinger, Jake Matatyaou, and Jason Payne
- IDEAS ENTERTAINMENT STUDIO: STRANGER THAN FICTION with Natasha Sandmeier and Nathan Su
- IDEAS MOBILITY STUDIO: MULTI-MODAL HUB with Greg Lynn and Marta Nowak
- IDEAS TECHNOLOGY STUDIO: DEEP URBANISM: TECHNOCRITICAL ARCHITECTURAL NARRATIVES FOR HUMAN/MACHINE SOCIETY with Güvenç Özel and Benjamin Ennemoser
- IDEAS URBAN STRATEGY STUDIO: LA-ND with Jeffrey Inaba, Gillian Shaffer, and David Jimenez Iniesta
- BIG DUMB BUILDING with Ramiro Diaz-Granados
- IMAGE BEYOND FACTS: AN ARCHITECTURAL SURVEY AND ITS MOMENTOUS OUTCOMES with Georgina Huljich
- MY LIVING ROOM IS PUBLIC with Yara Feghali
- ON MYOPIA AND FARSIGHTEDNESS: BRIDGING MICRO AND MACRO ECOLOGIES with David Jimenez Iniesta
- COMPETITION: ART/CHAIR with Ben Refuerzo
- PENDING: ARCHITECTURAL PATENT OFFICE (APO) with Garrett Ricciardi
- METHODS OF COMPUTATIONAL AND PARAMETRIC DESIGN with Daniel Segraves
- ADVANCED BUILDING CONSTRUCTION with Julia Koerner
Comment as :