Please join us for a panel discussion on the role of student publications in architecture school.
- What is the role of student-led publications?
- In an era when digital rules, what’s the value of continuing the tradition of print?
- How do student-led publications function, from concept, to editorial-production, to distribution?
We hope to answer these questions, and more, with a panel of representatives from UCLA, SCI-Arc, and USC...
- UCLA: Rayne Laborde & David Vasquez (POOL)
- SCI-Arc: Marcelyn Gow (Offramp) and Richard Mapes (Underscore)
- USC: Alvin Huang (Supertall)
The panel will be moderated by Archinect’s Paul Petrunia, and will take place at the A+D Museum on Saturday, October 19th, at 5pm.
The event is part of Archinect’s event programming during The Los Angeles Schools exhibition, running at the A+D until November 24th.
Comment as :