Join YACademy's course in Architecture for Exhibition and get the chance to meet internationally-renowned practices. The course offers 8 scholarships, 114 hours of lessons and company visits, a 30-hour workshop on a real design topic with National Geographic and a placement opportunity in distinguished architectural firms with the likes of David Chipperfield Architects, aLL Design and Zaha Hadid Architects.
Apply HERE within October, 11th!
Architecture has always played a key role in exhibition. Museums, exhibitions and expositions are not only a cultural offer, but are defined by space, by an exhibition itinerary that is able to surprise and fascinate the visitor who is drawn inside an active and inspiring experience.
For exhibition, architecture is as fundamental as works of art, collections and artifacts and their contents. The “Architecture for Exhibition” course has been created on these premises: its aim is to train professional designers who are able to materialize diverse artistic and museum experiences, enhancing the always-different story behind each cultural proposal. The students will acquire new skills in exhibition design and will move in a very prestigious environment – culture – which nowadays registers an increasing demand by the most critical and exclusive customers.
The students will focus on preservation practices, lighting techniques and perception psychology to deepen their knowledge on technical practices to adopt in an exhibition design.
- ARCHITECTURE EXHIBITION Pippo Ciorra | MAXXI
- THE PUBLIC: a new concept of culture Marcos Rosello | aLL Design
- FERRARI MUSEUMS Michele Pignatti Morano di Custoza | Ferrari spa
- COLLECTING WITH LIGHT Rik Nys | David Chipperfield Architects
- 100 COLORS: color in exhibition Emmanuelle Moureaux | em architecture + design
- DIOR, LOUVRE AND EXPO: 40 years of exhibition design Italo Rota | Studio Italo Rota & Partners
- MUSEUM ARCHITECTURE ACCORDING TO ZAHA HADID Paolo Matteuzzi | Zaha Hadid Architects
- THE PHOTOGRAPHY EXHIBITION: the world narrated by National Geographic Marco Cattaneo | National Geographic Italia
- INNOVATION EXHIBITED Carlo Ratti | Carlo Ratti Associati
YAC is an association which promotes architectural competitions aimed at fostering culture and design research. Over the years, YAC has broadened its experience of work and collaboration with the main architectural firms of contemporary architecture, dealing with diverse and numerous topics of architectural design. Nowadays, thanks to the collaboration with the University of Bologna, YAC’s expertise can serve young designers better, providing them with the creation of high-level educational programs aimed at polishing the skills of the students and offering them a valuable connection to the labour market.
Thanks to the close relationship with internationally renowned professional and academic actors, YAC is the perfect frame within which complete or specialize one’s skills and create a significative link with the most internationally-renowned architectural practices. The courses will take place at YACademy’s headquarters: a historical building located in the heart of Bologna historical city center, close to the Two Towers and next to Piazza Santo Stefano, undoubtedly one of the most picturesque corners of the city.
Comment as :