A few days left to apply for the third edition of the YACademy's course in Architecture for Exhibition!
5 scholarships full-coverage of the enrollment cost and opportunity to participate in the courses from remote connection
YACademy – EXTRAORDINARY MEASURES FACING THE COVID-19 EMERGENCY
Due to the recent pandemic situation, despite the courses should be held between September 2020 and January 2021, YAC has taken extraordinary measures for the best performance of its activities and to facilitate access to its courses, in accordance to safety criteria and participation in the courses from remote connection. For more information, we invite to read the rules of the course.
Architecture has always played a key role in exhibition. Museums, exhibitions and expositions are not only a cultural offer, but are defined by space, by an exhibition itinerary that is able to surprise and fascinate the visitor who is drawn inside an active and inspiring experience.
For exhibition, architecture is as fundamental as works of art, collections and artifacts and their contents. The “Architecture for Exhibition” course has been created on these premises: its aim is to train professional designers who are able to materialize diverse artistic and museum experiences, enhancing the always-different story behind each cultural proposal. The students will acquire new skills in exhibition design and will move in a very prestigious environment – culture – which nowadays registers an increasing demand by the most critical and exclusive customers.
The students will focus on preservation practices, lighting techniques and perception psychology to deepen their knowledge on technical practices to adopt in an exhibition design.
The course will be made up of 88 hours of lessons, a 32-hour workshop and multiple lectures by well-renowned professional architects.
At the end of the course, YACademy’s Placement office will guarantee every student an internship or collaboration proposal in one of our partner studios.
- ITALO ROTA | STUDIO ITALO ROTA & PARTNERS Dior, Louvre ed Expo: 40 years of exhibition design
- GIULIO RIGONI | BIG BJARKE INGELS GROUP San Pellegrino headquarters: how to narrate the company’s story
- PAOLO MATTEUZZI | ZAHA HADID ARCHITECTS The museum for the XXI century
- DANIEL LIBESKIND | STUDIO LIBESKIND Crystallizing the tragedy: Jüdisches Museum
- MARCO CATTANEO | NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC ITALIA Pictures from the world: National Geographic’s exhibitions
- PATRICK LÜTH | SNØHETTA SFMOMA: the expansion of San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- LIVIA TANI | ATELIERS JEAN NOUVEL Monumentality and technology: from the Louvre of Abu Dhabi to the National Museum of Qatar
- GIUSEPPE ZAMPIERI | DAVID CHIPPERFIELD ARCHITECTS MILANO Chipperfield at Basilica Palladiana
- EMMANUELLE MOUREAUX | EMMANUELLE MOUREAUX ARCHITECTURE + DESIGN Colors! The magic of colours
- EXHIBITION DESIGN FOR AUTOMOBILI LAMBORGHINI
- Giuseppe Zampieri | David Chipperfield Architects Milano
The workshop will represent a practical opportunity to test and recapitulate all the notions learned during the other lessons. It will offer strategic solutions concerning a real architectural project. The course will be conducted in collaboration with MUDETEC (Museum of Automobili Lamborghini Technologies).
At the end of the course, YACademy Placement office will guarantee each student a proposal for an internship / collaboration with some of the studios better matching the topic of the course, with the likes of:
DAVID CHIPPERFIELD MILANO – ZAHA HADID ARCHITECTS - JEAN NOUVEL DESIGN – BIG BJARKE INGELS GROUP – SNØHETTA – EMMANUELLE MOUREAUX ARCHITECTURE + DESIGN – ANTONIO RAVALLI ARCHITETTI
For more information visit: www.yacademy.it
Comment as :