Welcome to the first ever edition of annual Brilliant Brand Awards. An international awards scheme that celebrates creative excellence and consistency across branding design, brought to you by UNI, the world’s only collaborative web community of creative people.
This award will showcase some of the best and finest branding design projects ever created around the creative industry.
UNI Branding Design Awards will be awarding two awards (1 Citation, 1 Special Mention) on the below mentioned categories, with the people’s choice category winner for the award. Adventure / Outdoor Sports, 2. Consumer Goods (FMCG), 3. Entertainment / Leisure, 4. Finance Sector, 5. High end / Luxury, 6. Homeware/Furniture/Interior, 7. Medical / Pharma / Personal Care, 8. Non Profit, 9. Pedagogy / Education, 10. Handmade, 11. Print/Publishing, 12. Professional Services, 13. Public / Cultural, 14. Public Sector / Political, 15. Real Estate / Construction, 16. Restaurants / Food / Bars, 17. Self Branding, 18. Shop / Retail, 19. Spirits / Distilled products, 20. Tech / Communications / Digital, 21. Transportation / Automobile, 22. Travel, 23. Trends / Fashion, 24. Utilities.
Citation Winner (Each category) x 24 Trophy + Medal + Certificate (Professionals) - (For realized projects only)
Student’s Award (Each Category) x 24 Medal + Certificate (Students only) - (For realized projects only)
Best Idea/Concept Award (Each Category) x 12 Trophy + Medal+ Certificate (Open for professionals + Student) - (For concept project only)
People’s Choice Award (Each Category) x 24 Medal + Certificate (Open for Professionals + Students) - (For realized/concept both)
All the award winners will also be gaining:
1. Featuring on our media partner websites
2. Featuring on our bi-annual book
3. Press Release
4. Communication to Magazines
5. UNI Gold designers Mark
6. Option to Sell your designs via UNI
7. UNI Relevance index for your design
8. UNI’s Relevance index for your profile.
9. Exclusive Interview opportunity for winners.
- A minimum of 6 and maximum of 12 images showcasing the output of the design (JPEG) (120ppi)
- Entries must include not just a logo but also examples of its application across different items as part of a brand’s visual identity system. It is advised rough sketches / evolution / development phase shall be a part of the presentation as much as possible.
- All entries must be submitted online only through the Uni website.
- A minimum of 4 questions formulated and answered by the participants as directed on the submission portal. Refer to Uni Submission guidelines to know more
- Cover image of size 2000 x 800 px or larger in aspect ratio 5:2 should be uploaded.
- Individual images and graphics used or any additional images can also be published (for publication purpose only and not for the judging of entries)
- All the participants are required to update their profile on UNI for jurors to identify between students and professional entries.
- Do not place your name or any mark that reveals your identity on your sheets/images.
- The first tag in the upload page, should be your category of participation and rest of the tags are optional/on your choice.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. ------------------
+ To learn about the best practices of submission refer to this pdf here:
The awards are free to participate and there is no cost associated to registration or submission.
Log on to participate: http://bba.uni.xyz/
Comment as :