- best architects calls for outstanding architecture projects from Europe
- The submission period runs until 6 May 2019
- The jury comprises internationally renowned architects from Germany, Switzerland, Austria
Starting today, architects and architecture offices anywhere in Europe are invited to submit their completed projects for the »best architects 20« award.
The entry deadline is 6 May 2019. Those who enter by 4 March 2019 benefit from an early bird discounton the entry fee.
The »best architects« Award is one of the most prestigious distinctions for architecture and a barometer of the latest developments in the top segment of the field. The award is widely recognised as a seal of quality for outstanding architectural achievements, positioning the award-winners at the forefront of the international architecture scene.
Early Bird submission > by 04 March 2019
Regular submission > 05 March - 6 May 2019
Submission deadline (online) > by 6 May 2019
- Titus Bernhard - Titus Bernhard Architekten, Augsburg, D
- Ünal Karamuk - Karamuk Kuo, Zürich, CH
- Anna Popelka - ppag architects, Wien, A
The best projects are recognised in the following categories: residential, office and administrative buildings, commercial and industrial buildings, public buildings, education buildings, infrastructure buildings, other buildings and interior design.
The application documents must be submitted solely online at www.bestarchitects.de.
Comment as :