The aim of the present architecture students competition Landscape, Architecture & Wine is to contribute innovative ideas to the, increasingly common, strategy of opening wineries to tourism and to their immediate surroundings, thus providing new experiences for the visitor.
Registration period: March 1st, 2012 to May 31st, 2012
Deadline for Submissions of Proposals: July 2nd, 2012
Publication of the Results: August 6th, 2012
5100 euros in cash + Publication of awarded projects in WA Wettbewerbe Aktuell magazine + 1 year free subscription to WA Wettbewerbe Aktuell magazine + 1 year free subscription to EL CROQUIS magazine + 1 year free subscription to 2G magazine.
The winner or person that represents the winner team will take part of the Jury in the next academic competition.
All the projects will be exhibed in www.arquideas.es
- Mrs. Martha Thorne Executive Director of the Pritzker Architecture Prize
- Mrs. Benedetta Tagliabue Director of the architecture office Miralles Tagliabue-EMBT
- Mr. Fernando Marquez Cecilia Editor in chief of the internacional architecture magazine EL CROQUIS
- Mrs. Maria Urrutia Ybarra Board Member and Marketing Director of Bodegas CVNE
- Mrs. Sara Ouass Chemlal Winner of the Coworking Building (COB) Madrid academic competition
More information and Bases here.
Comment as :