Design an Art Gallery for an Artist community. The Gallery must be big enough for seven artist to display their work. You have the complete freedom to design the gallery on land, floating in the air, floating on water or even under water.
Make sure that –
- The gallery must have seven sections of at least 30 running meter each for each artist.
- The gallery must have an orientation area with a screen for an audio-visual presentation. The orientation area must be able to accommodate at least 30 people.
- The design of the exhibition should be accessible, attractive, inviting, and should be exciting in physical, philosophical and intellectual terms.
- There should be an open air theatre (with a capacity of 200 people) next to the gallery for live performances.
- The design and the form of the art gallery must have a strong concept and a meaning. The visual and spatial forms should spring from an original idea and concept of your own.
- The design that you submit is original and your own. We are strictly against copying of ideas and had to disqualify many entries last year that were directly copied from other sources.
FOR MORE DETAILS VISIT http://www.mindrain.org
Comment as :