The annual AZ Awards is open for submissions. Now in its eighth installment, the AZ Awards is a unique opportunity for practitioners in the design and architecture community and their clients to receive the international exposure and acknowledgement that their exceptional work deserves.
Since its debut in 2011 by Toronto-based AZURE, the AZ Awards has grown in size, scope and momentum to be one of the most recognized awards programs internationally, acknowledged for its influence and significance within the global design and architecture sphere.
The 2018 AZ Awards welcomes submissions until February 20, 2018. A jury of international experts in the areas of product design, architecture, landscape architecture and interiors will convene in Toronto shortly thereafter to evaluate the entries. Past jurors have included Nader Tehrani, Nina-Marie Lister, Chris Wilkinson, Philippe Malouin, Anna Simone, Craig Dykers and Brigitte Shim. We will be revealing the 2018 AZ Awards jury soon!
Winners will be revealed at the AZ Awards Gala in Toronto on June 22, 2018, and published in Azure’s annual AZ Awards Issue, on newsstands in June 2018.
This is an opportunity for design and architecture professionals and students to step into the global spotlight, elevate their profile, and raise public awareness for their firm and their clients. Submit Now!
The 2018 AZ Awards is open to:
- Designers and design firms from all disciplines
- Architects, landscape architects and architectural firms
- Post-secondary students enrolled in design and architecture programs in 2017
- Clients and manufacturers
- Projects must be completed by December 31, 2017
- Products must be prototyped or in production
- Concepts must have been developed or presented for the first time in 2017
For more details go to: http://awards.azuremagazine.com/cms/
Comment as :