Every year, We Love Green puts a point of honor to present a conceptual, pop and colorful scenography under the sign of eco-responsibility.
For the 2018 edition, the scenography of We Love Green enters a new dimension with life-size artistic works installed in the heart of the botanical decor of the Bois de Vincennes.
Modern design, monumental architectures, aerial structures & textiles ... discover the new artistic creations during the 1st & 2nd June 2018 festival at the Bois de Vincennes.
The call for projects: imagine the festival's signature work
Creation of the signature work of We Love Green 2018
We Love Green is launching a call for public projects aimed at the younger generation of artists, designers, architects to imagine and design the festival's signature work.
This call for projects is an opportunity for emerging or confirmed talents, to propose a life-size project: an ephemeral pavilion and moose in the exceptional setting of We Love Green, welcoming today 60 000 visitors. True artistic signature, the chosen work will be the time of the festival: the symbol of an innovative and responsible scenography!
All the information on the call for projects, its specifications, its budget, its technical means available, as well as its registration formalities in the Enrollment File below.
APPLICATION FILE TO SEND (IN PDF FORMAT ONLY):
- Presentation of the candidate / collective (CV, Book)
- General idea of the project Sketch of intention
- First estimated approach including:
- Design of the work, validation of the project with an office of study, materials and tools necessary for the realization, transport, team editing & dismantling
- A BUDGET FOR THE ACQUISITION AND THE REALIZATION OF THE WORK OF 25 000 € HT To be distributed on each item of your project
- ARTISTIC / TECHNICAL TEAM / FESTIVAL EXPLOITATION Accompaniment in each step of realization of your project
- PARTICIPATORY SITE Assistance in assembling and dismantling your project by a dedicated team of volunteers / festival-goers
- MATERIAL REVALUATION & STORAGE AFTER THE FESTIVAL For reuse, on future editions of the festival
Comment as :