An architecture travel story is an International architecture experience competition organized by ‘Sangaf’, a travel portal. Travel stories of architects, their observations, and experiences. Beyond the pandemic pause, let’s plan our journey after the pause, explore a little more. Let’s share our experiences and exchange travel journals and meet on the other side.
The best experiences come from the best observer and so this competition aims at architects' experience of their travel stories with architecture, food, local culture, and every aspect that enriched their journey.
Please visit your past and weave a tale with the bundle of experiences you’ve collected in the process of exploring our world.
- Write your experience in more than 900 words _ (Docx. Format)
- An itinerary of your journey (Means of transport | your stay | food) _ (Docx. Format)
- Images or videos of your experience _ minimum 6 images, maximum as many as you want. (Images in jpeg. | Videos in mp4 / .mov format)
- List of souvenirs from your journey.
- Sketches of your journey are also accepted _ not compulsory.
- A title to your journey
- A Docx. file of more than 900 words.
- Images, videos, sketches, or any other means of graphical representation. You may include short descriptive text. (Images in jpeg. | Videos in mp4 / .mov format)
- Submit a selfie(ratio:1:1) and brief introduction of yourself _ (authors details are required for publication)
How to Submit?
Upload a single zip folder with all the files to your Google Drive or Dropbox and submit the sharing link to firstname.lastname@example.org
- File Naming: ‘your name
- Size Limit: 5 MB
- Competition is open to all human beings, from every age and cultural background, working in groups or individually.
- Architects, Interior Designer, and design students are perfectly suited for this competition.
- You can work individually or in a group, (max. 3 people).
- Architecture travel story competition is free of charge.
- No entry fees, direct registration.
Top 3 Entries:
- Publication on sangaf
- E-Certificate of achievement by archiol (our sponsor and media partner)
We are publishing the top 20 entries.
Registration Deadline: 30th June 2021 (Registration is Free of Charge)
Submission Deadline: 1st July 2021
Result Announcement: 31st July 2021
Sangaf in association with ARCHIOL (www.archiol.com)
Comment as :