Contemporary architecture has started to receive more accusations of emotional coldness, and restrictive aesthetics, distanced from humans and life (Pallasmaa, 2015).
An essential solution to improve the quality of life is to reconnect architecture with emotions and feelings. Architecture is the main element of our environment. Architecture has an impact on emotions followed by behavior. As the architectural space changes, humans act, think, and feel differently. It is important to architect human emotions of positivity, to create an environment that reduces negative emotions.
Understanding the effectiveness of variations of environmental and design elements upon human emotions.
Helping the visitor to understand the impact of different architectural spaces on their mind, identifying with their emotions and what are the environmental changes that they require for their well-being.
- This competition is open to all.
- You can participate individually or as a team (Maximum 3 members in a team)
- University students can contact us for discounts – email us at email@example.com
- Presentation Board (Min. 02 Max. 05 no | size: A1 Landscape format) – JPEG /JPG. format
- Text Summary (Min. 300 words) – Docx./Docs. format
- Registration deadline: 31st Dec 2022
- Submission deadline: 15th Jan 2023
- Result Announcement: 25th Feb 2023
- BESPOKE MEDAL
- ATTESTED CERTIFICATE
- PUBLICATION OF ARTICLE / DESIGN
- JURY CRITS / COMMENTS ON YOUR ENTRY WITH DETAILS
Visit our website: www.artuminate.com
Click the competition banner:
Emotions on Display – https://www.artuminate.com/annual-competition/emotions-on-display
- Doubts /Queries related to the competition: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request online chat support for queries: DM (Instagram) @archi_ol (Team will redirect you to the chat support)
- Payment-related queries: email@example.com
- (Once you receive a successful registration, it means that you have been registered).
Comment as :