Light is Right: Art and Science of Designing Responsibly
The theme for this year is "Art and Science of Designing Responsibly." Work in line with your academic curriculum and stand a chance to be a national winner in the Interior Design Category of Saint-Gobain Transparence 18.0. With the most relevant brief and common typologies like Public/Civic Buildings, Mixed-Use/Housing, and Institutional Buildings, design spaces that make this world a better home.
Site and Context :
- Participants should choose their sites as a response to the program among the typologies listed in the detailed brief, i.e. intervene with a design where it is needed.
- Select a site within an urban context. The design footprint should be a maximum of 10,000 sq. ft.
- We encourage you to focus on light and sustainable materials, the use of low-impact, conscious, recyclable materials, and design choices.
Registrations end: 7th January 2024
Last date for submissions: 10th January 2024
- Open to only Indian Students
- Current B. Arch students from any year can participate
- UG and PG Students of Interior Design.
- Recent graduates from 2023 are also eligible to participate.
You can participate individually or in a team of a maximum of three members. You are allowed to make teams with students from different batches or even different colleges.
National Winner: ₹ 75000/- per team, a trophy, and a certificate.
National First-Runner-Up: ₹ 50000/- per team, a trophy, and a certificate.
National Second-Runner-Up: ₹ 25000/- per team, a trophy, and a certificate.
Register and Upload your submission PDF of a maximum of 20 MB size with a maximum of 12 sheets on https://www.transparence.in/
Comment as :