Presentation skills are just as important as designing; one of the best mediums to present your architectural designs is through rendering. Architectural rendering aims to create life-like experiences of the buildings before they are built. Rendering aids the designer to convey his or her ideas, an image that represents the designers' imagination most realistically.
The Theme for Render Challenge: The unknown
Why you should take this Challenge?
• To showcase you’re rendering skills.
• To challenge yourself, create a single image that represents your design thought process.
• To be able to create a single image that displays briefly and smartly a bundle of ideas.
• To present the idea of 'Quality over Quantity'
• One image that represents the unknown in architecture.
• Create one rendered architectural graphic design that says it all.
• The Rendering can be hand-drawn or digital.
Basic Submission requirements:
• One Rendered Image (Size: 30x30 cm)
• Text summary (100 words minimum)
Recognition is the key to success for any design professional. Archiol is providing an opportunity to showcase your creativity at the global level. This opportunity is open to all design students and professionals
• The competition is open to all.
• Do not submit work that has been published earlier.
• A zip folder with all the requirements Text summary (docx./docs. Format), Image (Jpeg./Jpg. Format).
• Please use the participation code as the name of the submission zip folder.
Submissions to be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Subject: RC_TU – Your Participation Code
• Body: Link to the submission (Google drive/dropbox)
Comment as :