An International Conference from the Comfort of Your Own Home! Due to the uncertainties and restrictions inflicted by the #COVID19 pandemic, and for everyone's safety following the Health Organization's recommendations, it is in everyone's interest to host the conference online. As pioneers of this movement, IEREK is proud to be hosting this conference online. IEREK believes that rather than giving in to this disease and stopping our progress, pushing forward is of utmost importance.
So, how can participating in an international Video Conference boost your career, future potentials, and experience?
- Obtain an internationally accredited certification of participation which could boost your future academic career opportunities.
- Save costs of travel & accommodation.
- Discuss your research paper online with professors, stakeholders, and other authors (Online Oral Presentation).
- Get the chance to publish your paper with Springer in the ASTI Book Series.
- Make sure that your paper will get the maximum exposure in front of a relevant audience, as we share samples of publications within our weekly newsletter and online platforms.
About the RRAU 3rd Edition:
For the 3rd year, IEREK organizes the international conference on Resilient and Responsible Architecture and Urbanism (RRAU) – 3rd Edition in a collaboration with Xiamen University in Sepang, Malaysia to highlight the role of architecture and urbanism in making our cities more resilient and sustainable against environmental disastrous scenarios and climate change.
With "sustainability" in mind, the 3rd international RRAU will discuss the following 5 Main themes on "Resiliency" which will cover many disciplines
- Resilient Buildings: Design & Construction
- The Path to City Resilience
- Resiliency on a Community Scale
- Ecological Resilience: Theory & Application
- Resiliency for the Future
Check out 3rd RRAU conference topics
For high-quality manuscripts can be used as a reference for current in-progress researches on Resilient Architecture and urbanism, check 2nd RRAU publications ISBN "978/977-85525-3-9" which successfully held last year in November 2019, At Xiamen University Malaysia
For the upcoming 3rd RRAU, accepted peer-reviewed papers by IEREK`s scientific committee will be published in Resourceedings international Journal by IEREK press, while the best-nominated papers will be published as chapters in ASTI book-series by Springer
(Refer to 3rd RRAU publishing for more Details),
Note that: only Long papers will be considered for publishing while short papers are only considered for presentation during the conference (before submission check Author`s instructions section for more information about the peer-review process and Submission Templates).
Then use our step by step Abstract submission guide for an easy submission process.
the 3rd international RRAU benefits are not only for Authors who need to present and publish their papers in Reputable international Journals, but it's for all stakeholders around Resilient architecture, Urbanism and sustainability, learners, policymakers and organizations are also all invited
For Inquiries reach us on RRAU@ierek-scholar.org
Or WhatsApp on: (+2) 01000028021
Comment as :