Fall Extended Open House 2023
Want to earn your master’s degree in real estate development (MSRED) from MIT? Our multidisciplinary master’s program investigates every field that impacts the real estate industry and is built on three intellectual pillars: Finance and Economics; Design and Development; Sustainability and Technology.
The MSRED Program hosts an extended open house on-campus each year during the month of October. This immersive experience allows prospective applicants to sit-in on classes, participate in information sessions, speak with current students, faculty, and staff, and get an in-depth glance at life as an MSRED student at the Center for Real Estate. The Fall MSRED Extended Open House will be held October 23-25, 2023.SIGN UP TO RECEIVE OPEN HOUSE UPDATES
We look forward to your participation in this annual event, and to introduce you to all the Center has to offer. Some of the events being held are listed below, full events schedule coming soon.
- An Information Session, which will provide an overview of the MSRED curriculum, faculty, career development, and admissions requirements
- Opportunities to meet with a faculty member
- An evening Admissions Process Panel, featuring current students and recent alumni
- CRE & Affiliated Labs presentation(s)
- The opportunity to meet with a member of the academic administration team
There is no charge attend this event.
Registration space is limited and fills up quickly. RSVPs will be handled in the order they are received. For any questions, please email [email protected].
To learn more about the MSRED Program, including current students, faculty, curriculum, tuition & fellowships, student life and more, please check out our education pages for a wealth of information.
MIT Center for Real Estate 105 Massachusetts Avenue Samuel Tak Lee Bldg. 9-343 Cambridge, MA 02139
Click here to learn more.
Comment as :