What we're looking for:
● Individual housing units
● A collection of dwellings
● Manufacturing processes
● Construction systems
● New components
● ...and more, please contact us with any questions
can also be submitted where they employ new thinking in this field and offer lessons or applications for the London housing market.
Launching in October, this call out forms part of Factory-made Housing: a solution for London? – a major NLA Research Paper examining the design, construction and delivery of factory-made homes, investigating the innovative methods and systems that are reshaping how we deliver homes in the capital. From individual homes to masterplans, from a kit-of-parts to full modular units, from offsite to onsite production, this Research Paper will capture the key housing projects utilising modern methods of construction.
Research & campaign outcomes:
● Exhibition – A three-month public exhibition from October – December 2018 at the NLA Galleries at The Building Centre, WC1;
● Project Showcase – Exemplary developments and products taking shape in London, or which show lessons or applications to the London housing market, with all selected submissions featuring in the research publication;
● Research publication – Distributed to key policymakers, the NLA network, visiting delegations and Londoners;
● Events – A series of free and ticketed events, including a major half-day conference on the future of Factory-made Housing
How to enter
For each submission that you wish to enter please provide:
1. ONLINE FORM SUBMISSION - Supporting files should be sent via file transfer, Dropbox or WeTransfer. Alternatively, please send the digital version via CD or USB with your printed version.
2. PRINTED SUBMISSION - please send a printed version of your submission to, in unbound A4 format to Lucie Murray at: NLA, The Building Centre, 26 Store Street, London, WC1E 7BT
DEADLINE - Thursday 12 July 2018, 5pm.
Please get in touch with any questions! Email email@example.com
Comment as :