Tender for Shenzhen BGI Hospital Schematic Design and Architectural Design Development is now open for pre-qualification application. Design teams from home and abroad are welcomed to participate in this tender.
Shenzhen BGI Hospital is a municipal public hospital. The construction is invested by the municipal government, and the hospital will be operated by Shenzhen BGI Life Sciences Research Institute.
Focusing on the strategy of “Healthy China” and the frontier of international science and technology, Shenzhen BGI Hospital, a hospital with gene technology as core value and precision medicine as feature, aims to be a public welfare international medical center that is digitized, intelligent, research-based, and innovative.
The site is located in the north area of Liuyue Community, Henggang Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen (at the corner of Hongmian Road and Shenkeng Road). The total site area is about 49,000 square meters. The project is divided into two phases, and phase I covers an area of 27,000 square meters.
The current condition of the site is mainly forest land and the surrounding area is densely inhabited with citizens. The main residential areas are Liuyue New Village, Zhonghai Dashandi, Zhenye City and other residential communities.
Along the Hongmian Road at the north of the site, Shenzhen Metro Line 14 (under construction) has a planning station which is about 500 meters from the site. Liuyue Station of Shenzhen Metro Line 3 (Longgang Line) locates along Longgang Avenue (about 1.2 km southeast from the site).
Core Design Content
The floor area of Shenzhen BGI Hospital phase I is about 208000 square meters, and planned for 1000 beds. The main construction contents include: seven categories of basic medical service rooms, scientific research rooms, teaching rooms, health examination rooms, night duty dormitories, stilt floor, corridors, underground parking garage, civil air defense medical engineering, etc.
All-major schematic design, architectural design development. For schematic design stage, working content includes but not limited to: planning, master planning, architecture, structural, electrical, water supply and drainage, ventilation and air conditioning, interior design, intelligent building, fire protection, landscape design, green building, gas, elevator, steel structure, curtain wall, road system (including opening), civil air defense, medical technology, BIM design, sponge cities, flood lighting, signage system, kitchen engineering, outside pipeline connection, fabricated design, laboratory, sewage treatment station and future construction connection. The final work scope shall be subject to the tender documents and design contract.
The project adopts the method of "open bidding", which is divided into pre-qualification, design competition and final evaluation stages.
- Pre-qualification Stage - considering comprehensively the company's experience, team strength and concept proposal, the tenderee establishes a pre-qualification review committee in accordance with law, and selects 12 bidders (without ranking) to enter the next stage and 2 alternatives (with ranking) .
- Design Competition Stage - The tenderee establishes a scheme review committee in accordance with law, evaluates the schemes, and selects 3 shortlisted candidates (without ranking) to enter the next stage.
- Final Evaluation Stage - the tenderee sets up a bid selection committee in accordance with law and regulations, and determine 1 winning bidder from the shortlisted candidates recommended by the scheme review committee.
- Applicants must be entities with legal business registration.
- Consortium is permitted. One consortium shall include no more than 2 members (including the leading member). Each member of the consortium shall not further apply alone or participate by joining another consortium. The consortium members shall sign the Consortium Agreement legally and specify the leading member, as well as work distribution in each design stage and their share of rights and interests.
- Individual or teams of individuals will not be accepted.
Design Fee & Honorarium
The design fee is tentatively set at RMB 20.27 million (excluding compensation fee). Honorarium is set as follows :
(1) Winner: awarded with the contract
(2) Finalists: RMB 500,000 each
(3) Unshortlisted bidders at Design Competition Stage: RMB 200,000 each
Tender Announcement and Document Download
The official platform for announcement, follow-up Q&A and addendum documents is the Shenzhen Construction Engineering Transaction Service website. For the official announcement and document download, please visit (click “read more” at the left bottom):https://www.szjsjy.com.cn:8001...
Project homepage (http://zsbgih.archiposition.com) will update timely in accordance with officially released information.
Engineering Design Management Center of Bureau of Public Works of Shenzhen Municipality
Shenzhen Position Spatial Culture Development Co., Ltd
Comment as :