Tender for Conceptual Design, Schematic Design and Design Development (Guiwan Coastal Section and Qianwan Coastal North Section) of Qianhai Stone Park is now officially open for application. The registration period is December 16th - 23rd, 2020. Design teams from home and abroad are welcomed to participate in this design bidding.
Qianhai Stone Park, as a first-class green space in the public area of Qianhai, is one of the most important public open spaces in Qianhai. Qianhai Stone Park will be built into an open urban park that integrates recreational, cultural, landscape, artistic, and ecological functions.
The 4.3 square kilometers of public open space that surrounds Qianhai Bay is collectively referred as “Qianhai Stone Park”, of which 2.4 square kilometers is located in the Qianhai Shenzhen-Hong Kong Modern Service Industry Cooperation Zone, with a land area of approximately 1.7 square kilometers, including the coastal space around Qianhai bay, Shuangjie River Corridor Park, Guiwan River Corridor Park, Qianwan River Corridor Park and Yuewan River Corridor Park. Construction cost is estimated at RMB 4.29 billion, while total investment is estimated at RMB 5.05 billion.
The design scheme for the bidding competition shall analyze the overall design scope of 4.3 square kilometers and propose overall planning framework. For the 2.4 square kilometer area, bidders shall propose overall spatial structure and activity program planning, overall spatial form and style, landscape systems, as well as architectural conceptual diagrams of main (characteristic) areas, etc. Bidding scheme shall emphatically present the key design area of 0.25 square kilometers (as shown in the figure).
TENDER PROCEDURE AND AGENDA
The tender adopts the method of "bidding registration" for qualification examination. Registration materials need to submit on Shenzhen Construction Engineering Transaction Service website, and all the qualified applicants enter the design competition.
The tenderee shall set up a bid evaluation committee in accordance with the law to review the proposals and select 3 unranked winning candidates for the final evaluation stage.
1. To be qualified for this tender, bidders are required to have both Landscape Engineering Specialty Qualification Class-A and Architecture Design and Construction Industry (Construction Engineering) Qualification Class-A or above; Or have Engineering Design Integrated Qualification Class-A.
2. Consortium is accepted. The number of consortium members shall not exceed 3. The consortium shall meet the above qualification requirements, and the leading member shall be a domestic company with relevant qualifications.
DESIGN FEE AND COMPENSATION
The design fee is tentatively set at RMB 55.2935 million.
1. Only when there are 3 or more than 3 bidding schemes, will compensation apply.
2. The winning bidder will be awarded the contract of this project.
3. For the other 2 candidates who enter the final evaluation stage but fail to win the bid, the second prize shall be awarded RMB 300,000 and third prize shall be awarded RMB 200,000 as compensation.
Project homepage (qhstonepark.archiposition.com) will update timely in accordance with officially released information.
Tenderee Shenzhen Qianhai Development & Investment Holding Co., Ltd.
Co-organizer Shenzhen Position Spatial Culture Development Co., Ltd. (http://www.archiposition.com/)
Enquiry Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Comment as :