The editors of Architectural Record are currently inviting submissions to the Cocktail Napkin Sketch Contest.
Licensed architects or related professionals who practice in the United States are eligible to enter. Two grand prize winners will be chosen (one licensed architect, one related professional). Grand prize winners will receive a $300 gift card and a set of cocktail napkins with their winning sketch printed on it!
The sketches of the winners and runners-up will be published in the November 2019 issue of Architectural Record and published online. View past winners here!
All materials must be postmarked no later than September 6, 2019.Download the Entry Form
HOW TO ENTER
- Download and complete the entry form above.
- Sketches should be architecture-oriented and drawn specifically for this competition.
- Create a sketch on a 5-inch-by-5-inch white paper cocktail napkin. You may cut a larger napkin down to these dimensions.
- Use ink or ballpoint pen.
- You may submit up to 6 cocktail napkin sketches, but each one should be numbered on the back and include your name. Paper clip all your entries to your form.
- Send all your entries in one envelope* to:
Cocktail Napkin Sketch Contest Architectural Record 350 5th Avenue, Suite 6000 New York, NY 10118
*If multiple people from your firm are entering the contest, you may include everyone's submission in one envelope. Just make sure to paper clip each individual's napkin sketch(es) to their own form.
Please note: Due to the volume of entries we receive, cocktail napkin sketches will not be returned.
First, please carefully read all instructions found here and on the entry form. If you still have questions, send an email to email@example.com. Please use “Cocktail Napkin Sketch Contest” as the subject line.
Comment as :