The ISARCH Awards are international awards targeting students of architecture.
The aim is to provide a platform for debate surrounding the architecture solutions students contribute within the framework of their university studies.
A further objective of the ISARCH Awards is to encourage young people to join the debate on architecture, contributing their unique vision and opinions.
Why take part?
- ISARCH is conceived as a platform for the promotion and recognition of university projects on an international scale.
- The three winning projects will receive prizes worth a total of €6,000.
- By promoting this platform, the ISARCH Awards intend to provide students with a gateway to the professional and corporate world.
- As part of its interest in promoting the winning projects, ISARCH is in contact with various specialised journals and websites in order to secure their publication. All selected works will be published on ISARCH’s various platforms and on its website.
Who is eligible to take part?
The competition is opened to all students of architecture and young architects that have graduated within the last 3 years prior to the date of sending in the necessary documents. Each participant or team participants may submit as many projects as they wish, regardless of their nature, programme and budget. The panel of judges will take all entries into consideration.
The proposals may be entered by individual students or groups of students.
An expert panel of judges, will provide 60% of the final score. The panel will determine the assessment criteria for the winning works, which will be included in the minutes listing the prizes awarded. The judges' decision shall be final. The general public may also assess the entries by voting on the IS ARCH website and their opinions shall make up the remaining 40% of the score.
- BENEDETTA TAGLIABUE
- IVAN HARBOUR, Rogers, Stirk Harbour + Partners
- TOMISLAV DUSHANOV, Associate HERZOG & DE MEURON
- KOJI TSUTSUI
- FERNANDO MARQUEZ CECILIA
Comment as :