Calling all Engineers, Architects, Designers, Sculptors, Builders, Chefs, Agriculturists, Videographers, Technologists, Artists and Makers of all kinds
BEAM SEEKS PROPOSALS FOR 2015 PROJECTS
You supply the plan and vision. We’ll supply 100+ energetic campers and staff and 700+ acres of forest, mountain and lakes as studio, canvas and workshop. Submit your proposal today (http://www.beamcamp.com/project-proposal/) to be one of Beam’s 2015 Project Masters.
Beam Camp is a specialized summer camp for building and collaboration located in Strafford, NH. Our award-winning program offers youth (ages 10-17) the opportunity to cultivate hands-on skills while exploring innovative thinking, design, problem solving and the creative process.
Every year, Beam Camp solicits proposals for unique and spectacular large-scale projects that serve as the centerpiece for each 25-day session of camp, during which they will be built and brought to life by 100 campers and 20+ staff. Our Project Team works with the winning designers (Project Masters) to translate their project designs into the camp context. We pride ourselves on the high level of craftsmanship and skill that our Projects and the work of our staff and campers reflect.
Beam Camp is looking for the following:
- Proposals from creative individuals with big ideas, including but not limited to Artists, Engineers, Architects, Builders, Filmmakers, Designers, Technologists, Agriculturists, Composers, etc.
- Big ideas that result in a unique, ambitious, and spectacular product
- Projects that take advantage of our camp’s landscape and rural setting
- Proposals that communicate a clear vision and represent your expertise
- Project Masters will receive a stipend of $3,000.
- Project Masters will be reimbursed for all reasonable travel costs related to site visits
- Beam Camp will allot a budget of $12,500 for Project materials and expenses, including those related to prototyping and design
Comment as :