Taking place on the Biennial's opening weekend, the (live!) marathon set of interviews, panels and discussions with Biennial participants will feature an international host of architecture's most exciting and promising players, including:
- Bryony Roberts
- Rural Urban Framework
- New Territories
- Iwan Baan
- Norman Kelley
- WAI Architecture Think Tank
- Paul Preissner (Paul Preissner Architects)
- Paul Andersen (Independent Architecture)
- Sarah Herda (co-artistic director of the Biennial)
- Michelle Boone (Chicago Commissioner of Cultural Affairs and Special Events)
- FAKE Industries
- Andreas Angelidakis
- Grupo Toma
- Pedro y Juana
Next Up will take place on Saturday, October 3, from 12 - 4pm, at the Chicago Cultural Center's Randolph Sq. The event is free and open to the public – come watch the discussion unfold, and add your own questions to the mix via #NextUpCAB.
For more details, and updates to the line-up, check out the Next Up Facebook event.
If you miss out on the live-action, you can still catch the interviews – we'll publish the whole event as an episode in an upcoming season of Archinect Sessions.
Comment as :