The Royal Institute of British Architects has picked its slate of winners for the 2023 RIBA Wren Insurance Association Scholarship competition.
The scholarships, which this year total £37,500 ($47,600 USD), were awarded to current Part 2 students from around the UK. Candidates were selected based on their potential contributions to architecture and personal journeys into the professional world, as demonstrated by their academic and non-academic achievements to date.
“Our scholarships provide fundamental support in helping architecture students achieve their aspirations,” RIBA President Muyiwa Oki said in a statement. “I look forward to seeing how their work impacts the architecture profession and the built environment.”
This year's recipients are:
- Henry Aldridge — University of Cambridge
- Maciej Aleksander Adaszewski — The Bartlett School of Architecture, University College London
- Jeanette Aves — Oxford Brookes University
- Rowdah Charbak — Manchester School of Architecture
- Alfie Hollington — University of Strathclyde
Each will receive £7,500 ($9,500 USD) and the opportunity to be mentored by an architect member of the Wren Insurance Association, which is the competition's sponsor.
Comment as :