The American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) has announced the winners of its National Awards Program. Awards were bestowed to firms, individuals, and projects across awards categories including Designer of Distinction, Student of the Year, Educator of the Year, and Firm of the Year, among others.
Khoi Vo, chief executive officer of the ASID, shared the organization is "proud to honor the projects and people that design to impact and improve the lives around us. Across firms, individuals, and projects, ASID’s National Award winners exemplify our core values of design excellence, advocacy, thought leadership, and community. We congratulate all of our winners and thank them for their outstanding contributions to making the world a better place through design."
Below is a list of winners who were recognized for their commitment and "transformative work in interior design."
- Designer of Distinction | Charisse Johnston, FASID, WELL AP, LEED AP ID+C
- Luminary of Distinction | Jennifer Kolstad, ASID, Associate AIA
- Firm of Distinction | CannonDesign
- Student of the Year | Chelsey Beardsley, Allied ASID
- Volunteer of the Year | Tracey Fillmore, ASID, NCIDQ, CAPS, EDAC, RID
- Designer of the Year | Nicole Hollis, Supporter ASID
- Educator of the Year | Taneshia West Albert, ASID, IDEC, EDAC, NCIDQ
- Advocate of the Year | Emmy Williams, ASID, NCIDQ, NC RID
- Community Impact of the Year | ASID New York Metro Chapter
- Firm of the Year | TBA Studio
- FOCUS Community – Large Firm | Water Works Pavilion by HGA
- FOCUS Community – Medium Firm | Lilian DesMarias Youth Library by bcDESIGNGROUP
- FOCUS Community – Small Firm | Seven Acre Dairy Company by InteriorLOGIC, Inc.
- FOCUS Diversity – Large Firm | Family Tree Clinic by Perkins&Will
- FOCUS Diversity – Medium Firm | The Shop by Porter, Makers and Social-Impact Programs
- FOCUS Wellness – Small Firm | “The Sanctuary” home project by Signature Design + Studio
- FOCUS Wellness – Small Firm | Falstone Residence by Shine Interior Design Studio
- FOCUS Community – Large Firm Merit Recipient | D’Youville University Health Professions Hub by CannonDesign
- FOCUS Wellness – Large Firm Merit Recipient | U.S. Green Building Council Headquarters Renovation by Perkins&Will
Winners were presented with their awards at GATHER, the 2023 National Conference hosted in Los Angeles on August 13-15. Learn more about the ASID National Awards program here.
Comment as :