A diverse field of National Design Award winners has been revealed by Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum. Now in its 21st year, the program recognizes design innovation and impact across a spectrum of disciplines.
The 2020 laureates in their respective categories are:
- Architecture: Snøhetta
- Landscape Architecture: OJB Landscape Architecture
- Climate Action: Sponge Park
- Emerging Designer: Studio One Eighty Nine
- Communication Design: Scott Dadich
- Digital Design: Design I/O
- Fashion Design: TELFAR
- Product Design: Catapult Design
- Design Visionary: Kickstarter
The award winners were announced at a virtual gala presented by interior design star and Queer Eye host, Bobby Berk.
Comment as :