I. Project instruction
Located at Huangtuzhuang Town Sanhe City, Yanshan International Ecological World Project (hereinafter referred to as the project) covers about above 5,353,300 m2, Phase I is planned to cover about 3,670,993 m2, with investment of 1.5 million CNY. It will be invested by Fucheng Investment Group Co., Ltd to build a large scale world-class ecological themed tourism project with rich content and unique features.
Located at the important hub of Jing-Jin-Ji, close to northeast area of the intersection of two traffic arteries Jing-Qin Express and Mi-Zhuo branch line, the project has a convenient traffic; with superior geographic location, about 50 km from Beijing, about 100 km from Tianjin.
II. Scope of solicitation and content of project
The scope of the solicitation in this document is the conceptual plan design for Phase I project. Service period of the project: 45 to 60 working days. There are total 4 projects including as follows:
(1) Rainforest and wildfire zoo + animal feeding zone
The Rainforest and wildfire zoo (attached figure 02-1) is planned content includes (but not limited to) rainforest mansion cluster, indoor and outdoor animal exhibition zone, animal cage and house back yard, birds park … because the project locates with temperate climate zone of North China, so it shall be considered to operate in four seasons when planning, especially the heat preservation and generatrix issue when tourists visit in winter. Design content is required to effectively combine various animals and plants, based on the principle of many kinds of, little quantity of animals, achieving optimum enjoyment experience through design approach.
Animal feeding zone is planned at the northeast end of whole area (attached figure 02-2), covering 727333 m2, mainly used for backyard working zone of zoo block such as temporary rearing, isolation, medical treatment, breeding, training of animals.
(2) Water park
The project (attached figure 03) is predicted to build a huge indoor aquatic entertainment zone, facility design shall meet demands of people of different age, and create different scenarios for amusement on water; based on operation demand of the project, local hotel space can be planned with 1,000 rooms demanded. Generatrix can be planned to internal parks, moreover, it shall have external exit and entrance, as well as park to meet requirements of operating mode and service time of the water park.
(3) Forest themed park hotel + magic and circus theater
The project (attached figure 04) needs to be planned a forest theme park hotel with about 2,000 rooms, and a theater performance space themed as combination of magic and circus performance holding about 6,000 audiences. The hotel and theater can interconnect; other non-constructive land is used for road square, landscape, supporting park, etc. to meet requirements of the hotel and magic and circus theater for operating mode and service time. In addition, the architectural image of forest theme park hotel shall coordinate with west forest themed park, planned functions and generatrix shall be reasonably arranged.
(4) Mine restoration theme park
The project (attached figure 5), including 3 blocks: north ecological lake zone , middle hilltop zone , as well as south platform zone.
The plan for the zone takes mine restoration theme park as a main axis, building a natural ecological environment featuring biodiversity, planning a zoo mainly intimating animals, according to different themed animal division, planning 50 to 60 guest rooms and a themed restaurant.
In addition, participating designers or design institutes are required to make full use of existing landform and land condition to plan apparatus and facility through reasonable concealing, blindage type design approaches, making the apparatus and facility not damage reclamation appearance of the hill, the facility combines the tour of watching animals, creating many visiting generatrixes and modes of interacting with animals to enrich the amusement of the region.
For example, using height difference in the block to plan mine themed roller coaster, blindage type drift river, underground mine exploration and various science population exhibition etc. provides tourists with the diverse experience of interaction with animals by combining touring facility watching animals, and interconnecting animal exhibition zone.
V. Explanation for solicitation
A. Qualification requirement
1. This solicitation adopts globally public registration, sincerely inviting domestic or overseas designers or design team with related design experience.
2. With experience in designing similar project and certain performance.
B. Arrangement for solicitation
1. Provide supporting documents for qualification review in Chinese and English, with content including (but not limited to) experience of every designer or design team and case explanation for related projects for reference for appraisal.
2. All designers or design teams intending to participate in the solicitation, need to fill in a registration form in Word format (for details see Appendix 01), supporting document for qualification review, and supporting document for the quote of preliminary conceptual plan design, and send them to the E-mail assigned by the host institute (firstname.lastname@example.org) to contact and confirm (TEL：+86-21-51096899＃217，Yanshan International Ecological World Project Team，Shanghai ES Green Design Co., Ltd).
Sign cooperative agreement on conceptual plan design
1. The selected team will be arranged with project explanation, consultation and question and answering before conceptual plan design, and be arranged with site investigation of the base. The time for overseas teams to arrange bases for inspection is arranged separately
2. Invited every designer or design team for the solicitation provides a service proposal for final conceptual plan design after project explanation. Party A and Project General Planning Committee will negotiate with every institute according to service proposals submitted by them.
VI. Information launch
A. Period of accepting documents for qualification review of the solicitation: from December 25, 2017 to 24:00 January 13, 2017.
Complete information and registration form download：
Comment as :