Architectural competition of ideas
Proposals until 13th July 2018
The competition is launched by the Cascais City Hall and assessed by the South Regional Section of the Architects Association (OASRS) and its goal is to select one idea for an ephemeralarchitectural intervention at Jardim da Parada, beside Casa Sommer, in the centre of Cascais.
The winning idea shall be built by the City Hall and is predicted to be in exhibiti on between August and October 2018, thus being on display in that public space during the summer months.
- Innovation and originality approaching the “water” theme - 40>#/p###
- Integration in the local and ability to interact in the dynamics of the public space - 30>#/p###
- Viability, sustainability and adequacy of the construction process - 20>#/p###
- Curatory Proposal for the Sommer Pavilion - 10>#/p###
1st Prize: € 15 000,00
- Deadline for clarification requests: until 5:00 pm (Lisbon local time) on the 20th day after the date of publication of the notice in Diário da República (Series II); - Deadline for answers to clarification requests: until the 40th day after the date of publication of the notice in Diário da República (Series II); - Deadline for submission of works: until 5:00 pm (Lisbon local time) on the 60th day after the date of publication of the notice in Diário da República (Series II); - Results announcement: within 15 days following the date of conclusion of the Final Jury Report; - Exhibition and launch of the printed edition of the works: to be defined.
Oya Atalay Franck
Comment as :