World Campus Masters Selective Graduation Design Program (short for "WCM Program”) is launched by an international design competition platform Young Bird Plan, and it is committed to recognizing the fresh blood of contemporary design through evaluating graduation designs from global young designers in different regions and cultures. It encourages original design and design thinking in campus to conduct a positive dialogue with global design industry and industrial development, bringing young designers and their graduation works to one of the world's most influential design platform and the cutting-edge design ecosystem.
Designers who graduated between 2015 and 2019 and major in Architecture, Urban Design, Landscape Design, Interior Design, Industry Design, Public Art, etc. are welcome to participate, including undergraduates and post-graduates within 5 calendar years after the current competition launched. In the era of pursuing professional subdivided and transboundary design, WCM Program is committed to creating a display platform that witnesses the evolution of design thinking and gathers the most pioneering ideas.
The Judging panel for this Winter World Campus Masters Selective Graduation Design Program 2019 includes Big Name Jury, Super Nova Jury and Professional Representatives. They will evaluate works, based on their perspectiveness and response to current and future challenges, and select the design that best fits the temperament and ideas of contemporary youngers. The Big Name Jury and the Super Nova Jury will have the right to increase the selection criteria.
1. Designers who graduated between 2015 and 2019 and major in Architecture, Urban Design, Landscape Design, Interior Design, Industry Design, Public Art, etc. are welcome to participate, including undergraduates and post-graduates within 5 calendar years after the current competition launched. Both individuals and teams can participate in WCM Program and the submission is your completed graduation design works.
2. Team entries should be designed by the actual participants of the graduation project. There is no limit on the number of participants in each group. Only one work is allowed to submit for each group.
3. All team members are required to register on designverse. For common questions, please visit Q&A on our website.
4. You can register for the competition at www.designverse.com.cn. If you have any questions, you can add WeChat: youngbirdplan for consultation.
Processes for Join in:
1. Register as a user of the designverse and then complete the information table;
2. Complete the payment of the registration fee;
3. Submit your master's/undergraduate graduation design work.
- The plan needs to be fully presented on up to 12 A2 drawings of longitudinal layout, with good dpi and readable labels (8 mm margin). The unified format for submission is JPG, and each drawing size does not exceed 10MB;
- The registration number must be marked in the upper right corner of the drawing. Its required font is Arial and the font size is 20. You should name your submission according to the design category,such as Architectural design, landscape design, urban design, industrial design, public art, etc. The naming format of the drawings follows the rule of “registration number-design category -01/02/03/04...";
- Language used in Work Introduction: Bilingual languages (Chinese-English) or English only;
- The language used in drawings: Bilingual language version (Chinese-English) is the best, and the native language of the participants is also accepted, but the key parts are recommended to be marked in English;
- Do not disclose personal information, including name, University, etc., in all drawings and captions. Anyone who discloses personal information will be disqualified;
- The model or the real object can be displayed through photos, and its uploading requirements are consistent with that of the proposal;
- The cover of the work needs to be uploaded. The cover is a single rendering of the work, and the size is 1045×654, 72dpi, within 500KB.
[The Evaluation for WCM Program will be conducted quarterly]
Registration for Winter WCM Program 2019 opens from Oct. 23, 2019 00:00 to Dec. 31, 2019 24:00
Early registration: until November 13 12:00
Regular registration: until December 3 12:00
Late registration: until December 31 24:00
Project submission deadline: December 31 24:00
Mass-selection: January 1, 2020 0:00 - January 5, 2020 24:00
Super Nova Jury and Professional Representatives deliberation: In the middle of January 2020
Announcement of Top3: at the end of January 2020
The winner of the WCM of the Year will gain:
1. RMB 20,000（before tax）
2. Entry will be permanently included in the list of the world campus masters.
3. 3 days homepage display on designverse (within 24 months after the award is announced, it will be invalid after expiration)
4. Have the opportunity to attend the Young Architects Speech Show held by designverse
5. Award certificate
The winners of the WCM of the Quarter will gain:
1. An opportunity to compete for the World Campus Masters of the Year
2. RMB 1,500 book taken per work
3. Entry will be permanently included in the list of the world campus masters works.
4. 1 day homepage display on designverse (within 24 months after the award is announced, it will be invalid after expiration)
5. An opportunity to have a tea time with famous designers
6. Award certificate
The shortlists of the WCM of the Quarter will gain：
1. Shortlist Certificate
2. Entry will be permanently included in the list of the world campus masters shortlist works.
The WCM Program invites global companies and organizations to set up their own exclusive award. The tailored award will be set up by company and Young Bird Plan competition committee and it will be updated and released in real time.
The WCM World Campus Masters is a positive dialogue between the rising stars of the design world and all industries in the world. The establishment of corporate-customized award is not only an output channel of corporate culture and brand concept, but also our care and attention to young designers. Therefore, the WCM corporate-customized award is a support to young designers from strong and forward-looking company. Companies interested in setting up your own award can contact us through this email: email@example.com
Comment as :