Sejong National Pilot Smart City would like to create a world-class Korean-style smart city based on the fourth industrial revolution new technology by designing it from the planning stage around the happiness of citizens.
The Korea Education and Research Information Service has been designated as a specialized institution in the education field of Sejong National Pilot Smart City, and is striving to make Sejong National Pilot Smart City the best educational city in the world.
In particular, with the goal of “City as an Extended School,” we intend to establish a city-based education model that can lead the cultivation of the critical and creative thinking talent required in a new era.
We look forward to various ideas that will suggest a new paradigm for school space, and ask for your participation in the design competition for ideas for middle and high schools in Sejong National Pilot Smart City.
1. Title of competition : “New School, Smart School-Sejong National Pilot Smart City Ideas for Middle and High Schools Design Competition”
2. Competition Period : Mon., December 7, 2020 ~ Fri., February 19, 2021
3. Eligibility : Anyone who is an undergraduate, or graduate student, and experts interested in smart cities and secondary education spaces
※ Collaboration in various fields is encouraged
※ Limited to five (5) people per team including team leader
4. Competition Topic : Establishing a city-based education model that can lead the cultivation of the critical and creative thinking talent.
- Winner(1st prize) : KRW 8,000,000
- Second Prize : 2teams, KRW 3,000,000
- Third Prize : 5teams, KRW 1,000,000
- Fourth Prize : 10teams, KRW 500,000
Competition Site : https://smartcity-school.com
Comment as :